Saturday, August 13, 2016

They are off!!

Don and the girls are about halfway to Taipei this morning.....about 6 hours left.  They have a long layover in Taipei.  It is a very nice airport, but I don't know if there is enough to do on almost a 4 hour layover. :) 

Please pray with me that they can sleep on the plane....that their luggage continues on with them, even with a plane change, and just happy hearts in the adventure ahead.

I don't sleep well when they are gone - I just sleep very light and start praying for them the moment my brain engages enough to realize I am awake.  Plus, I tend to stay awake longer emailing with them and then get up early to email with them before they go to bed.  I know it is best for me to be at home - but how my heart longs to be there for the first hugs, the first hard moments, the first moments of belonging...

Keep my crowd in your prayers - I will keep the blog updated. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see that you're posting! I will keep you in my prayers during this time. Rest when you can, my friend.
    Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete