Friday, February 26, 2016

Prayer please...

Today, we FINALLY get Serenity's hearing aids.  I cannot tell you how much I have prayed for these to make a miraculous difference in her ability to learn, speak, and behavior.  Please pray that God would do this if it is His perfect plan - and if it is not, that I will rejoice, knowing He is a loving Father and has a perfect reason for that.  I also ask for prayers for wisdom for Handsome and I in knowing how to best teach her and help her grow.  I will update this post when I get home today...

Please also pray for Grace.  Her surgery for rods (for scoliosis) is in a little more than a week - but we have a nasty virus making the rounds here.  Please pray for protection for her so that we can go forward as planned.

We are still waiting for LOA/LSC for our Lucy and Peter - hopefully within the next two weeks.  It has been just over 6 months since Lucy went back to China.  I need my beautiful girl home in my arms.  I also need to be holding my new son - learning his joys and challenges. 

Thank you, my precious friends.

Until He comes - to Him be all honor, glory, and praise...

1 comment: