Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prayers answered and PA!!!

Serenity passed her swallow study - thank the Lord!  We need to thicken her drinks at half strength for a week and then we are back to normal!  I am ridiculously relieved about this....one less thing is always good, right?

Also, we received PA from China for Jillian and Brooke!  This is Pre-Approval to continue the adoption.  I am also ridiculously excited about this.  One step closer to our precious new ones. 

And the last thing I am ridiculously pleased about...a sweet picture of Hope.


I am truly blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Hooray about Serenity, and Hope is so cute! You are ridiculously blessed :-) so am I... Our newest daughter comes home on Saturday and I am so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you, my friend! I will be praying for you. We both are ridiculously blessed!

      Delete
    2. I think I had your blog somewhere, Mama V - but can't find it now. Can you remind me?

      Delete
    3. www.iamtheresurrectionandthelife.blogspot.com

      Delete