Saturday, March 30, 2013

There is no place like home!

We are home!  It is special that today is "B-doption Day" at our house.  It was 12 years ago today that we officially adopted the The Testy Chef after 3 years of foster care.  What a day it was!  Such as testimony to God's faithfulness...
 
Now, here I am 12 years later, (trying to prop my tired eyes open), surrounded by more bio kiddos than I ever would have imagined and 4 more foreign treasures....
 
 
I will write more soon about our trip to pick up our Yu-Chi Grace....when I can actually string more than two thoughts together.
 
But first, I want to share a little secret!
 
We are in the process of adopting two more from an Eastern European country!
 
I am blessed beyond belief to announce my daughters
 
Serenity Faith (A.k.a.  The Firecracker!)
 
and
 
Hope Margaret (A.k.a Sweet Pea)
 
 
What a story I have to tell.  But first I must sleep.  You can view a brief story on our Reese's Rainbow FSP here!
 
What a glorious weekend....celebrating the eternal Redemption by our Glorious Savior and the earthly redemption of little Yu-Chi Grace and looking forward to the earthly redemption of two more precious lives.
 
To Him be all glory, honor, and praise!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow!!! I can't wait to hear more! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry! Congratulations on your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited and thrilled to know there is a family for these two precious girls! Congratulations! We will be praying for your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and your new girls. We pray for Millie too and are so happy to find another family who prays for her. Bookmarking your blog so we can follow and pray along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabrina, Millie is very much on our hearts - and her picture hangs on our fridge. I was hoping that when her account jumped so drastically, she would be scooped up. Storming Heaven's gates for Millie, Darlene, Kristina, and Sammy. :) Going to on them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant "post on them all soon"...how long can I claim jet-lag?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the BEST news! We have been praying so long for these two precious children! God is amazing and he sure can move mountains. So happy to hear that you will be bringing them home. Can't wait to follow your journey :-)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete