Saturday, December 1, 2012

New faces - precious little ones!

Here are a few more precious little ones in B*.  There is significant information available on each of them, more than I can easily put here.  Please contact Myriam@AgapeAdoptions.org.  She would be more than happy to share the information with you, so you can have a better idea of what these kiddos need.

Freidan
 
Little Freidan has a repaired cleft lip and palate.  She is almost 7 years old.  She has also had other issues such as a neonatal infection.  She has had surgery on her eyes.  But dear Freidan's biggest issue is her self-harming behaviors.  She is on anitpsychotic medications.  She began improving when she was assigned a "Baba" to work with her.  Unfortunately, the program was cancelled and she went downhill very quickly.  I am sure she had just begun to trust and bond with someone - only to have that ripped away from her.  This precious child will need a family who is absolutely committed to her.  Even if you are not that family, don't make the mistake of writing her off as "too far gone" - I am so thankful that Christ didn't do that with me; for I definitely deserve that label.  I have nothing to recommend me - I am ugly, selfish, and violent.  Before He saved me, I lashed out at His Hand trying to save me.  Yet, He chose me.  He didn't abandon me when I hated Him.  He works gently with me - correcting me and guiding me as I learn to trust Him.  Even if He is not calling you to redeem her, please hold her close to your heart.  Pray for her.  I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow that must be wrapped up in this little one, to cause her to so severely harm herself.  Please lift her up to her precious Father ~ we may not know how He will use our prayers - but we do know that He tells us to ask Him.  I am asking Him for a family for this precious child because He is able to do "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine".  Eph 3:20  Nothing is beyond His power and His grace.  Join me in prayer?
 
Emil
 
 
Five year old, Emil, also has a detailed medical report.  The summary says,  " The following diagnoses were given to Emil: dropping behind with the psycho motor development. Disorder with the psychological development, undefined. Cryptorchism. Astigmatism. "  He also may have hepatitis.  You would need to go over the medical history with a search engine. Some times the "issues" end up being pretty insignificant - but it would be important to research for yourself.  Remember this handsome little face - put his picture in your Bible - ask our great God for great things for him!
Agape Adoptions will only have these files for a limited time,  please feel free to ask for more information if you have any interest at all.
 
To Him be all glory, honor, and power!
 
Until He comes......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment