Friday, November 2, 2012

Deep down hurts....

Sometimes the hurts are so deep, I feel like my soul must have no bottom.  How can it hurt down so far?

I found out about a little man in the US that desperately needs a home.  I am not sure what information is public and what is not, so all I can say is that my soul hurts way down deep.  How I wish I could be his mama.  Without knowing any details, could you pray for a little boy that I am calling "Justice" ~ because that is what he needs.  Justice and a family to love him - amazing gift that he is.....I have dreamed about him at night and am asking his Father to redeem him here on earth with a family that will teach him what love is....that we lay down our lives for others, just as Christ did for us.....Oh, little man, I am so sorry.  How I wish I could rescue you...

There is another little man that also causes that hurt too deep for words.  His name on Reese's Rainbow is Sonny.  He is turning 6 in December.  He is in a big country that starts with the letter "R".
This is a picture of him in his baby house:
 
Look at his precious little face!  Those big eyes and that red hair!  I love red hair.  He is described as "active, social, independent" - that sounds like a perfect little boy to me.....full of wiggles and mischief.  Too much energy to be still and too many adventures to have!  Our boys need to be full of energy and adventure and courage!  They need to be the ones to stand firm for their Savior in faith, protect their families, and be the justice for the widows and orphans as God call us to in His Word.  Yes, he does have an extra-special blessing with his extra chromosome.  What a treasure for a family.
 
Little Sonny, you need to be running and playing - singing and dancing - pretending to be a cowboy, or a baseball player, or just like your daddy!  Trying on his shoes to see if they fit yet....watching for him to come home from work so that he can wrestle and slay dragons with you.
 
My precious Sonny, you need someone to slay your real life dragons....Oh, sweet Jesus, rescue and redeem this little one from the evil he is in....
 
This is little Sonny now that he has been transferred to a mental institution - with adults and bigger boys and caretakers that give little care and may be the very ones who are the dragons....
 
 
 
Do you see his bruises and cuts?  Do you see his pale face?  Where is his sparkle?  If my hurts are deep, his are indescribable....Who did this to you, little one?  Your Redeemer is mighty.  He has promised that those who do these things will be held accountable by a righteous Father.  I cry out to Him for justice for you now!  I pray that He will stir a daddy's heart with righteous anger - anger that burns deep enough to make all the roadblocks to get to you as if they were nothing.....A daddy that will hold you in his fierce, yet loving grip, and promise you that those dragons will never touch you again.  Little one, my tears cannot save you, but my prayers to your Heavenly Father will not stop - because He is mighty when I am incapable of stopping the horror in your life.  He can see you even now....He will see justice done.  I promise to lift you up to Him as I would one of my own...
 
 
Would you please pray for Justice and Sonny with me?  I will probably never know this side of heaven what happens to Justice, but I will beg God for a family for him regardless.  For little Sonny, he is listed on Reese's Rainbow.  Would you please print off his picture and pray for him?  Would you pray about donating to his account?  Even $5?  The more money available to his future family, the easier it will be for them to race to save him....
 
Father in Heaven - You are mighty to save - please save them.  To You be all glory, honor, and praise!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment