Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Waiting....

I am feeling those whispers again....telling me that God is calling.  I am not afraid of the call - I love hearing my Savior's voice...The hard part is waiting on Him to fully reveal what He is asking. 

Waiting is so hard....I am waiting for my Gracie girl to come home....waiting is such a struggle when the time seems so very short....When my girl needs us so much.

I love the John Waller song, "Waiting" from the Fireproof movie - it struck a chord with me immediately.  He sings of how while he is waiting for God, he will continue to serve Him.  This song rolled through my heart for weeks and weeks when I first heard the redemption whispers that led us to Grace.

I need to keep serving, worshiping, and running the race while I wait for God to show me what He is whispering this time....

I will serve You, my King, while I am waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment