Friday, August 3, 2012

Gorgeous T-shirt Fundraiser for Grace

Get your verse on!


These are truly gorgeous t-shirts for women and children with verses on them.  This company was started by friends who wanted to not only provide beautiful shirts, but also wanted a way to support adoption at the same time.

We are honored to be one of their fundraising families for the next 8 weeks!  We are so excited for this opportunity.  Please go to their website page for adoption fundraisers...


When you order a t-shirt, you must put  XXX803 in the family code box in order for us to receive the credit for the sale and it must be a shirt off of the adoption fundraiser page.


We so appreciate all your prayers and support....this way, you get a treat as well!


P.S.  I really feel that I should add that I absolutely understand that these t-shirts are expensive.  We are not used to anything above Walmart prices. :)  We are given a gift of $7.50 for each t-shirt that is sold.  So, even a gift to Grace's fund of $5, without a t-shirt, is still significant.  Tax-deductible donations can be made by clicking:
HERE
Please be sure to put "Yu-Chi" in the designate field.

We are also offering to send you 5-10 of your favorite sportscards for a gift of $10 or more.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

But THE MOST important way to support us is to pray for us!  Pray for Grace's health as she waits for us.  Pray for the court process to go according to God' perfect timing.  Pray for God to provide the finances necessary for what He has asked us to do.  Pray for us as parents to many, that we would always have wisdom, patience, and joy in our journey!

TO CHRIST BE THE GLORY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Amy,

    I just had to write to you after I saw your information on Susanna's blog! Susanna is a treasured friend of mine...she wrote about us and posted photos when we recently visited with Katie and reunited Katie and our Lina from Pleven. www.marianaorphanfund.blogspot.com

    but I had to share with you that I work for Lifeline and work with the Taiwan program. Our daughter Ellianna is adopted from Taiwan/Cathwel and I have a special place in my heart for Taiwan. We also have a daughter from the Philippines with severe needs much like those of Yu-Chi! Yu-Chi has been on my heart since the spring of 2010 when I first knew of her through Cathwel and our Lifeline program. We were unable to proceed to adopt her because we were in process for our Avi from the Philippines but she has always been on my heart since that time and I have prayed for her since the spring of 2010!!! What an answer to prayer to see Susanna's post about Yu-Chi and your family!!!! I am so blessed and had to tell you that I have been praying for your daughter for years! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

    love in Christ,
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stephanie,

    I cannot wait to tell my family that little Yu-Chi has had a prayer warrior even before we saw her over a year ago. Thank you, my new friend! I have been delighted to follow your story via Susanna as well. It sounds like your house is full of treasures...I would love to hear more from you - both about your family and what to expect at Cathwel/Taiwan. :) Kindred spirits need to stick together. Thank you for your encouragement and prayers. It means more than you will ever realize. Isn't amazing to see how God weaves all our lives together in His plan? To Him be all glory and praise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stan,

    I would love to help you understand more about what we are doing...ignorance and assumptions have never changed the world for the better..if you would like to know more, please send me your email address.

    You are right, many have claimed to follow my Savior and have done horrific and unimaginable evil, claiming to follow the One who is good and loves these children more than we ever could.

    I could also go out and do horrific and unimaginable things in the name of "Stan" and take your words out of context while I am doing it to justify myself.....But that would not mean that you were guilty of what I have done in your name - in fact you would be horrified beyond imagining - Just as the Savior of the world must be when people disobey His commands and then claim it was in His Name.

    I will pray for you - my soul hurts for you and your eternal future, if you do not trust in Christ to save you from your own sins. Do not let the sins of others distract you from weighing your own sins - "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 and seeing that you fall short of the perfect righteousness God requires - just as we all have. We all will pay the cost of our sins - including those who do evil in His name - unless we trust Christ to take that punishment on Himself.

    Know that you are in my prayers and that I am open to any discussion or questions you may have.

    In Christ's love,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete