Thursday, July 26, 2012

New agency doing B*lgarian adoptions!

P.P.S.  Here is one more of little "K" - I couldn't resist, she is such a doll!

P.S - I just heard there will be more files on Saturday...I will post pictures as soon as I have them...

I just wanted to pass along that our home study agency - Agape Adoptions - is just beginning their pilot program for B*lgaria.  Because this is a pilot program, they need flexible families.

I have worked with Myriam personally and have been absolutely thrilled.  She is very quick to answer questions and is extremely personable and passionate about adopting.  In fact, I am hoping we will be able to use their agency again very soon! ;-)

Here are pictures of two of their first little ones available..


There is also a precious little boy that I am having trouble getting his picture to load.


 If you want more information, please contact Myriam at myriam@agapeadoptions.org or 253-987-5804.

Their fees are extremely reasonable, at this point approx $22-27K - with the in-country fees being extremely variable depending on how many traveling, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment